COVID-19 TRACK NIGHT REQUIREMENTS AND CHANGES
We have a few requests and requirements to help keep our clients and staff healthy and safe.
- Please complete the Online Pre-Registration before attending the Track Night. This will minimise the contact you have with our iPads and will save you time at registration in the morning.
- Please watch our important Track Night Briefing Video before attending.
- There will be NO HELMET HIRE available for this event. Please ensure you bring your own helmet. You can visit vsport.com.au, mcas.com.au or racedeal.com.au for a great deal on helmets if you need to purchase one.
- There will be NO IN-CAR INSTRUCTION
- Pit garages will be allocated to you depending on your session. We will guide you to your garage on the day. Where possible we ask you to limit your movements around the venue and ask that you stay in your car unless using the bathroom, visiting an on-site cafe or it is an emergency. Please avoid wandering to other garages for a chat unless it is to speak with one of our instructors.
- Sorry but on this occasion we are NOT ALLOWING SPECTATORS, 2ND DRIVERS, FAMILY, CHILDREN, GUESTS or CREW* - DRIVERS ONLY. ANY NON-DRIVERS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY AT THE GATE.
We take pride in our business and how we operate and would like to highlight the policies we have in place to help our clients stay healthy and safe.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands before the event commences and frequently throughout the evening, as well as being encouraged to use hand sanitiser.
- Our registration iPads and any other frequently touched surfaces will be wiped clean in between each client.
- Our Driver's Briefings will be held over the PA System from Pit Lane.
- Our event sizes are small, and a significant part of our time is spent outdoors in the fresh air or in your own car.
- Any of our instructors or staff showing symptoms will not be attending work.
- If you are sick with a cold or flu, or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend. Please contact us on 1300 183 700.
We will continue to monitor the situation and pass along any further information. The wellbeing and health of our clients is a top priority, please know that we will do our best to ensure your experience with us is still a great one.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us;
1800 183 700